|April 21, 2017 (Friday)|
|09:00-16:00||Lobby||Registration, collecting conference materials|
|April 22, 2017(Saturday)|
|09:00-09:05||The Multi-Function Hall||Opening Remarks|
|09:05-09:50||The Multi-Function Hall||Keynote Speech I:
Prof. Yan Yang, Southwest Jiaotong University, China
|09:50-10:35||The Multi-Function Hall||Keynote Speech II:
Prof. Shuliang Li, University of Westminster, United Kingdom
|10:35-10:55||The Multi-Function Hall||Coffee Break & Group Photo|
|10:55-11:30||The Multi-Function Hall||Plenary Speech:
Prof. Lili Yang, Loughborough University, United Kingdom
|11:30-12:00||The Multi-Function Hall||Invited Speech:
Mr. Tero Karvinen, Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences, Finland
|12:00-13:00||Jinghu Restaurant||Lunch Time|
|Academician Hall||Session I: Business operations and Strategies
Session V: Modern Information Technology
|Yu Qiu Hall||Session II: Information System Design and Development
Session VI: Enterprise Production and Management
|VIP. Hall||Session III: Computer Theory and Information Engineering
Session VII: Business intelligence and Finance
|Ruo Yu Hall||Session IV: System Model and Information Industry
Session VIII: Knowledge Engineering and Information Logistics
|18:00-19:30||Jinghu Restaurant||Dinner Time|
|April 23,2017 (Sunday)|
|08:00-18:00||One Day Tour (Optional)|
Oral Presentation Instruction
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
Poster Presentation Instruction
1. Maximum poster size is 0.8 meter wide by 1 meter high.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.
One-day Tour in Chengdu
No.1 熊猫基地 Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding
Chengdu Panda Base was founded in 1987. It started with 6 giant pandas that were rescued from the wild. By 2008, it had 124 panda births, and the captive panda population has grown to 83. Its stated goal is to "be a world-class research facility, conservation education center, and international educational tourism destination.
No.2 宽窄巷子 Broad and Narrow Alley
Being in the list of Chengdu Historical and Cultural Protection Project, Broad and Narrow Alley is composed of broad alley, narrow alley and across alleys, among which, there are a lot of traditional courtyards, or Siheyuan.
Some very old alleys in Chengdu where some important people had lived. After its reconstruction, the Broad and Narrow Alley has been reopened to pubic and is now, one of the hottest tourist destination in Chengdu.
No.3 武侯祠 Wuhou Temple (Memorial Temple of Marquis Wu)
The Wuhou Temple (The Temple of Marquis Wu) in Chengdu's south suburb is the memorial temple built for Emperor Liu Bei of Shu Kingdom and the minister Zhuge Liang during the Three Kingdoms period, and the most famous one among all sights of interest to commemorate Zhuge Liang in China. In 1961, it was listed among the Cultural Relics of National Importance under the Protection of the State.
No.4 锦里 Jinli
Jinli is a street in Chengdu, Sichuan, China. The street is about 550 meters long. The buildings are in the Qing Dynasty style. The theme is Three Kingdoms Culture, a traditional folk custom. There are many bars, inns, snack stores andsouvenir shops. The street was renovated in 2004. In 2005, Jinli was named as “National Top Ten City Commercial Pedestrian Street”. In 2006, Jinli was named as “National Demonstration Base Of The Cultural Industry” by the Ministry of Culture.
Price: 340RMB(50USD) / Per Person
What is included?
● Experienced tour guide ● Admission fees and transportation as listed in the details ● Travel Accident Insurance
What is excluded?
● Tips, personal expenses or all items not listed in the "Price includes" section